It was the day of Sunday, everyone in the house was sleeping , and the sudden  i was quite conscious the bell rang .. and i got up from my bed and checked . He was a Postman standing outside ,having a letter in his hand . The sender was from Silicon valley (California, U.S.A). As I am bringing out the letter from envelope and unfolding it , my heart beats also touching the sky. I read that letter and in that the message was all about my excellent work towards I.T. field
,because of that many M.N.Cs want me to come to silicon valley , to host an A.I. festival. By reading this i felt to go to my destiny with flash's speed (a comic character).


I came inside and i made everyone awake and then i told them about this thing, They also got happy with my this achievement  and as every Indian family , my parents spread this among whole family. My parents call me "Vishu" with love ,, so everyone in house were preparing me for the journey , as it was my first international journey. To make friends i planned that i will start uploading photo as i land on the dream land of Tech Buddies.. I was very exciting about this, as it was clearly mentioned that the festival is on 23rd January.



On 18th January, my flight was there from Mumbai to California . My parents came for my departure and as every caring and loving Indian mom , My mom  also got emotional, because i never  traveled without my parents. I was also quite hesitate. With some simple conversation with my parents, a lady announced my name with low anger mood for boarding . I touched my parents feet with faith and Bye .. Bye them.


Now I am in my flight Airbus 380 , which was very big , a lady at flight door was helping passenger. I got my seat and luckily it was window side. My flight co-passenger were from japan and one is from U.S.A. . Now it's time for take-off , a air-hostess explaining all about the Safety measures . As flight take off my heart start beating at speed of bullet train.My co-passenger advice me to take a long nap as our destiny is very far . With little conversation , I get know that he is also going that festival where I am going. I asked him his name , Alex he replied. In the journey we become friends.

With 30 hours long journey  we landed California , and as I promised before i uploaded many photos on my social networking sites to make jealous my friends. My friend Alex offered me to stay with him in his house, but I denied . I found one hotel around five minutes away from destiny. I got fresh and took a hot shower . I took my lunch and with this my mom's call came, but unfortunately it missed by me, then i called again , and my mom picked mobile and in detective mood she asked "you don't have time to pick my phone is there any  wrong thing"

I replied : No mom , i was taking lunch ,that's why i didn't get your call.

with her I call around 30 minutes..

Alex and his some friends planned to surf the city as we have one more day for the Festival.




.......................................TO BE CONTINUED......................................


FOR THAT LOVE MY CONTENT

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en


Comments